Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Purposeful Life Journal

This is a rather momentous occasion for me. I'm jumping into the Blogosphere, head first, heart thumping, and spirit believing that this is the next right step for me.

I'm going to save this page for a very long time. I'll save it to use as a benchmark so that in six months, or 12 months, or two years I can see the distance I've come, the journey I've made. But that's not the most important reason.

I'm going to save it to remind myself that I took a risk, a really big risk, and ventured into another area where the only light I could see was on the step right in front of me. You have no idea of just how little I know about internet technology. The word "technophobe" comes to mind.

So, I'm going to save this post as a monument and celebration to Trying Something New - shaky on confidence, but firm in the belief that this is how confidence continues to grow...one step at a time.

Off I go. I'm glad you're joining me on my journey of creating a purposeful life.

3 comments:

susan said...

Maggie,
Congratulations! I love new beginnings! I love the strength that it takes to take the risk. The trust. The confidence. And the hope.
May all good things be yours.
Susan

Kathryn Lord said...

So you are stepping into the void. Well, it's really a feather mattrees down below, so enjoy the flight.

Best wishes, Kathryn Lord

susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.